Entry to Japan

For each of all non-Japanese on-site participants of AsBIC10, a VISA is required to enter Japan at present.
A "certificate for completion of Registration to the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS)" is required to obtain a VISA to Japan.

The AsBIC10 Organizing Committee will apply for a “certificate for completion of Registration to the ERFS” for you with your registered information.

Please read the following instructions and register required information via our system below.

Please note that all the applicants are requested to complete the payment of the conference registration fee.
It will take a considerable amount of time to issue a VISA, so please register for EFRS at your earliest convenience. (at least 2 months prior of your departure)

Border measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) | Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan:
>> https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page22e_000921.html

What you need to enter Japan

An application is limited to a foreign national who agrees with the terms below. If you do not agree, you cannot apply for the certificate for completion of Registration to the ERFS system.

Required documents and items when you enter Japan

Border Measures | Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare | Government of Japan:
>> https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/bordercontrol.html

Other Important Information

Please make sure to read and understand the followings:

【Importance notice】
Registration Procedure of application for “Certificate for completion of Registration to the ERFS”

After confirming your registration with payment, the Organizing Committee will apply for “Certificate for completion of Registration to the ERFS.
In order to apply, please fill in the require fields through the following in advance.

Application for ERFS >

The information in each fields should be same as shown in your passport.
*If you have accompanying person, please apply through the above as well

After confirming the above information, the organizing Committee will apply ERFS and will send the ERFS certificate to you.
Then please apply for your VISA to Japan with its certificate.

Application for visa is made by the applicant him/herself at the Japanese overseas establishments with jurisdiction over the area in which the applicant resides or those with jurisdiction over the country/region of which the applicant’ s passport is issued.
Before you apply for a VISA, please ask the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General neat your residence place regarding necessary documents and procedures for your visa application.

Go to Registration >

For inquiries

E-mail : asbic10-2022@or.knt.co.jp